A different approach
I wanted to put something together that is simultaneously supportive, simple, accessible, deep, rich, sweet, profound, soulful and light. And by all means, something that doesn't feel like you're just adding more to your plate. There's no need to put extra pressure or expectations on yourself.
I'm not going to say you have to practice every day, though it may be what you want to do. Personally, my practice has never been that regimented. Though, I will say, to make the commitment to these practices throughout the week will be profound.
The elements of this program are intentional, dynamic, personal, and flexible. With 4 different video practices each week, from 10-75 minutes in length, you can show up on your own time and customize it to fit your life and intentions.
The balance of content will be like a mini retreat experience that you can do in the comfort of your own home and with whatever your schedule might be.
So here's the plan.
4 new videos each week:
- Meditation & Ritual (approx. 15 min)
- 30 minute all-level movement practice
- 10 minute all-level movement practice
- 75 minute Saturday morning
- Reflection and journal prompts
- Playlists of music to use durning your practices
- Interactive correspondence with Jillian each week to stay connected and motivated
- 3 month access to revisit as often as you'd like